“The Columbia Public Library is a dynamic portal to reading enjoyment, life-long learning, and services that foster the well-being of our community.”
A community empowered to shape its future by uinderstanding the past, gaining new perspectives, and exploring new worlds.
Education, literacy, respect, connection, collaboration, community, preserve past, future-focused.
Lisa Greybill, Library Administrator
- Bachelor of Science – Education – Millersville University
- Dual certification: Elementary Education and Library Science
- Master’s Degree in Education – Millersville University
Heather Beury, Operations Manager
- Graduate of Columbia High School
- Has worked at Columbia Public Library for 20 years.
Front Desk Staff:
- Bookkeeper: Mary Frances Kreiser
- Maintenance: Steve Sherk
The Columbia Public Library is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors:
- President: Brenda Paxson
- Vice-President: Steve Sherk
- Secretary: currently vacant
- Treasurer: Gregg C. Dubbs
- Members: Ray McCarty, Jr., Sylvia Powell, Angela Lutz, Dennis McFarland, Robin Gamby