“The Columbia Public Library is a dynamic portal to reading enjoyment, life-long learning, and services that foster the well-being of our community.”
A community empowered to shape its future by understanding the past, gaining new perspectives, and exploring new worlds.
Education, literacy, respect, connection, collaboration, community, preserve past, future-focused.
Heather Beury, Library Administrator
Front Desk Staff:
- Bookkeeper: Mary Frances Kreiser
- Maintenance: Steve Sherk
The Columbia Public Library is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors:
- President: Steve Sherk
- Vice-President: Mark Stewart
- Secretary: Rachael Kedney
- Treasurer: Gregg C. Dubbs
- Members: Sylvia Powell, David Mountz, Angie Lutz, Kayla Wilkinson, Patti Fischer, Tammy Jalbert