Masks are REQUIRED and must be worn properly at all times while in the library.
We are OPEN for:
- Express Visits for in-person browsing (30 minutes or less)
- Curbside Service – available by request. Please call (717)684-2255 for more information.
- Copies & Faxes
- Copies: $.25 per page for black and white copies, $.50 per page for color copies
- Faxes: $.50 per page for local faxes, $1.00 for the first page, then $.50 per page for long distance faxes.
- Public Computer Use – we have 3 computers open for public use.
- Sessions are limited to 30 minutes per patron, per day. NO exceptions.
- Masks or a face shield must be worn properly at all times.
- Limit one appointment per patron, per day. Please call (717)684-2255 to make an appointment.
- Tax Forms – we have Federal Tax Booklets & Forms available. Additional tax forms can be printed for $.25 per page.
- Reading Terrace Outdoor Seating (weather permitting).
Monday through Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 4 PM
At this time we do NOT have:
- Indoor seating
- Book Donations are not being taken at this time
We have increased our disinfection and sanitizing procedures to provide the safest environment.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this difficult period.
Please keep checking this page and our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ColPubLibrary24 for UPDATES