For the safety of our staff, we strongly recommend wearing a face mask in the library.
- Indoor Seating – is available for studying. We ask that you limit your time to three (3) hours or less per day.
- Book Nook – our year round book sale is open downstairs. Be sure to check it out!
- Puzzle Swap – is open and now located downstairs in a section of our Book Nook for easier access.
- Public Computers:
- All public computers are open, including our children’s computers. Sessions are limited to one hour, per patron, per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- You will need to bring your Library Card or Photo I.D. to use the computer.
- Computers will be available during the following times:
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Copies & Faxes
- Copies: $.25 per page for black and white copies, $.50 per page for color copies
- Faxes: $.50 per page for local faxes, $1.00 for the first page, then $.50 per page for long distance faxes.
- Children’s Take and Make Craft Kits – September Craft: Autumn Leaf Critters – pick yours up at the front desk.
- Reading Terrace Outdoor Seating (weather permitting).
- Book Donations – we are accepting donations of Children’s books (hardcover or soft cover), adult fiction and non-fiction books (hardcover only), DVD’s and audiobooks on CD. We ask that all items are in good/great condition. Thank you!
- Library Returns – we are accepting returns of library materials inside at our front desk.
- Curbside Pickup – is available anytime for any patron who would prefer to use this service. Please call the library (717)-684-2255 for more information.
Monday through Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 9AM to 4PM
We continue to disinfect high touch surfaces frequently to provide the safest environment for our patrons.
Please check this page and our Library Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ColPubLibrary24 for all updates.