Masks are REQUIRED through June 28, 2021, even for those fully vaccinated and must be worn properly (covering your nose and mouth) at all times while in the library.
Beginning Tuesday, June 1:
- Indoor Seating – will be available for studying.
- Summer Reading – is going on NOW! Sign up for our Tails and Tales Summer Reading Program today! In addition, we have a full summer of fun programs booked! Check out our calendar tab for more information.
- Book Nook – our year round book sale has fully reopened. Check out our Fill a Bag for $5.00 sale!
- Puzzle Swap – is open and now located in our Book Nook for easier access.
- Public Computers:
- All public computers will reopen, including our children’s computers. Sessions are limited to one hour, per patron, per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Computers will be available during the following times:
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 11:30am
- Copies & Faxes
- Copies: $.25 per page for black and white copies, $.50 per page for color copies
- Faxes: $.50 per page for local faxes, $1.00 for the first page, then $.50 per page for long distance faxes.
- Children’s Take and Make Craft Kits – new craft available every month.
- June Craft: Swimmy the Accordion Fish
- Reading Terrace Outdoor Seating (weather permitting).
- Book Donations – we are accepting donations of Children’s Books ONLY at this time.
- Library Returns – library materials can be returned to the front desk or the book drop, your choice!
Monday through Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 12PM
(Our Summer Saturday Hours of 8am – 12pm begin on Saturday, June 19)
We will continue our increased disinfection and sanitizing procedures to provide the safest environment. High touch surfaces will continue to be cleaned frequently.
Please check this page and our Library Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ColPubLibrary24 for all updates.