Masks are REQUIRED and must be worn properly (covering your nose and mouth) at all times while in the library.
We are OPEN for:
- Express Visits for in-person browsing (30 minutes or less)
- Appointments are not needed for express visits.
- Our Children’s Room is limited to one family at a time.
- Curbside Service – available anytime by request. Please call (717)684-2255 for more information.
- Public Computer Use – we have 3 computers available for public use.
- Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Sessions are limited to 30 minutes per patron, per day. Sorry, no exceptions.
- Patrons MUST wear a face mask or face shield that covers their nose and mouth at all times while using the computer.
- Computers will be available during the following times:
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Copies & Faxes
- Copies: $.25 per page for black and white copies, $.50 per page for color copies
- Faxes: $.50 per page for local faxes, $1.00 for the first page, then $.50 per page for long distance faxes.
- Tax Forms – we have Federal Tax Booklets & Forms available. Additional tax forms can be printed for $.25 per page.
- Children’s Take and Make Craft Kits – new craft available every month.
- April Craft: Cheerful Windsock Craft
- Book Nook – Year Round Book Sale
- Our April sale features our specially priced books. All specially priced books in this sale are half-off the ticket price. We also have some CD’s and DVD’s available for sale as well. Sale runs through April 30.
- We accept cash or check as payment at this time.
- Reading Terrace Outdoor Seating (weather permitting).
- Please Return all Materials to our Book Drop.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 48 hours and may take up to 3-4 days to be removed from your account. Please DO NOT renew these items. You will be credited for the day you returned your items. Items returned after library hours will be credited as next business day.
Monday through Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 4 PM
At this time we do NOT have:
- Indoor Seating (this includes sitting on the floor).
- Book Donations are NOT being taken at this time.
- Public Restrooms and drinking fountains.
We have increased our disinfection and sanitizing procedures to provide the safest environment. Computers are sanitized and disinfected after each use. High touch surfaces are cleaned frequently.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this difficult period.
Please check this page and our Library Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ColPubLibrary24 for all updates.