Face masks are optional for both patrons and staff.
- Indoor Seating – will be available for studying.
- Summer Reading – is going on NOW! Sign up for our Tails and Tales Summer Reading Program today! In addition, we have a full summer of fun programs booked! Check out our calendar tab for more information.
- Book Nook – our year round book sale has fully reopened.
- Puzzle Swap – is open and now located in a section of our Book Nook for easier access.
- Public Computers:
- All public computers are open, including our children’s computers. Sessions are limited to one hour, per patron, per day. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Computers will be available during the following times:
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00am – 7:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 11:30am
- Copies & Faxes
- Copies: $.25 per page for black and white copies, $.50 per page for color copies
- Faxes: $.50 per page for local faxes, $1.00 for the first page, then $.50 per page for long distance faxes.
- Children’s Take and Make Craft Kits – check back in August for a new craft.
- Reading Terrace Outdoor Seating (weather permitting).
- Book Donations – we are accepting donations of Children’s books (hardcover or soft cover), adult fiction and non-fiction books (hardcover only at this time), DVD’s and audiobooks on CD. We ask that all items are in good/great condition. Thank you!
- Library Returns – library materials can be returned to the front desk or the book drop, your choice!
- Curbside Pickup – is available for any patron who prefers to use this service. Please call the library (717)-684-2255 for more information.
Monday through Thursday: 10 AM to 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM to 5 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 12PM
(Our Summer Saturday Hours of 8am – 12pm begin on Saturday, June 19 and run through Saturday, August 28.)
We will continue to disinfect high touch surfaces frequently to provide the safest environment for our patrons.
Please check this page and our Library Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ColPubLibrary24 for all updates.