Beginning June 8
- Please CALL (717-684-2255) or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to request items.
- Prior to calling, please use the online catalog at search.lancasterlibraries.org to locate your titles.
- We will locate your titles and call you back to schedule a pick up time.
- Limit of FIVE items at a time. This includes up to THREE DVDs. Grand total of five items.
- Families with children will be given TWO books per child, if requested.
- Unsure what titles you want? We can do a “grab bag” pull of a favorite author or subject.
- Only COLUMBIA materials are available at this time.
Patrons must provide this information when calling or emailing:
- Library Card Number
- Phone Number
- Titles of Materials requested
- We will call you back to schedule a pickup after retrieving the items
PROCEDURE FOR PICKUP
- You MUST have your library card!
- ONE person OR family at a time will proceed up the front handicap ramp to the library window closest to the front doors. Look for the smiley face!
- Please wear a mask when picking up your materials.
- A staff member will open the window and ask to see your library card. Without a library card, we cannot release your materials.
- The staff member will give you your materials in a bag.
- Please exit either down the steps or down the ramp.
- RETURNED materials MUST be placed in the BOOK DROP. We are not accepting returns at the window.
- If you do not pick up your items at your scheduled time slot, they will be checked back in and reshelved. We cannot accomodate changes in pickup times right now.
- You may not pick up items for other people during this time.
- We will be offering “Curbside at Your Car” only for patrons with mobility issues – time slots limited.