Monday, May 8th 2017
May Community Program on Monday, May 8, at 6 PM is “Understanding Medicare”. Led by Stephanie Yarberough of the Discover Medicare consortium, this program offers state-approved, accurate info on many aspects of Medicare, including:
- Enrollment Timelines and Special Election Periods
- How to Enroll in Medicare
- What do Parts A, B, C & D mean and what do they cover?
- What if I am Still Working?
- Avoiding Future Penalties
- Advantage Plan vs Supplement
- Rx Coverage and the Donut Hole
- Government Assistance Programs
Registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome too. Call 717-271-2326 to register or register online at www.discovermedicare.com.