Wednesday, September 12th 2018
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
“Understanding Medicare” is led by Stephanie Yarberough of the Discover Medicare consortium. This program offers state-approved, accurate info on many aspects of Medicare, including:
- Enrollment Timelines and Special Election Periods
- How to Enroll in Medicare
- What do Parts A, B, C & D mean and what do they cover?
- What if I am Still Working?
- Avoiding Future Penalties
- Advantage Plan vs Supplement
- Rx Coverage and the Donut Hole
- Government Assistance Programs
Registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome too. Call 717-271-2326 to register or register online at www.discovermedicare.com.